Without missing a beat, Willy Roman and his coatings team have made the transition into their new 37,000 sq/ft building just 150 yards west of our primary 60,000 sq/ft 1401 facility.
We can’t perform a 24-hour wet tape adhesion in 13 hours, but our extensive production capacity allows us to manage lead times and quality helping you meet your customers’ most stringent demands.
Check out our new capabilities:
- (2) 10’ x 15’ High Production Spray Booths
- (3) 6’ x 6’ Low Volume Precision Detail Booth
Certified Ovens With Eurotherm Digital Oven Controls and Paperless Oven Data Collection
- (2) 10’ x 8’ 800F AMS 2750D, Class 2, Type A, +/- 10F
- (2) 4’ x 3’ 750F AMS 2750D, Class 2, Type A, +/- 10F
- (1) 4’ x 8’ 500F AMS 2750D, Class 2, Type A, +/- 10F
We have an extensive inventory of certified coating materials.
- Dry Film Lube – Thermal and Air Cured
- MIL Spec Prime / Paint
- Integral Fuel Tank Coatings
- Permanent Resin Coating
- Modified PTFE’s
- Powder Coating
- Bell Blue Coat
- Dedicated Pressurized and Automatic Tumble Blast Cabinets
- Aluminum Oxide
- Glass Bead
- Soda Blast
- Plastic / Melamine
— Climate controlled masking room staffed with over 15 precision masking technicians.
— Vapor Degreasing – n-propyl bromide (environmentally safe)
Our Welding and Brazing Departments are relocating to 1225 Greenleaf… More about it in the next e-Mag!